Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Western Washington All British Field Meet

Since I had so few miles on the car I decided to tow the car to the Seattle area rather than try and drive through the heat over the mountains.  U haul car hauler worked very well with my Suburban.

I took my chrome side strips over to Seattle, I hope Art Brass Plating will be the ones to re-chrome them, it is a chore to find platers anymore.

The show was fun on Saturday, there were cars of many brands, and styles.  It was shady for us, in the sun it was warm but we stayed cool.  The grandkids had a large playground to keep them busy.

Magnette and '63 MGB share some old-times
in my son-in-law's garage.

Birch gray all waxed.






















Three Magnettes were present; Dave Wall's, Ian McGowan's and ours.

6.5 liter Bentley engine, 1939 I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment